× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

NBA 2K23 is buzzing on social media in recent days

More
1 year 4 months ago #279253 by anqilan456
This J. Cole cover is one of the four covers on the new edition of 2K along with other covers featuring Michael Jordan, Devin Booker as well as a duo consisting of Sue Bird and Diana Taurasi. NBA 2K23 is buzzing on social media in recent days, especially with NBA ratings dropping this week. Kevin Durant even took at playful snark after his 2K rating was released.On the week of the game's release, we talked to Ronnie Singh aka Ronnie 2K on the reason for putting MJ in the front cover of the game instead of LeBron, why Devin Booker was selected over other NBA stars MyCareer, ProAm gameplay, and much more.

As a participant in the process, what is your biggest excitement about in NBA 2K23? Well, getting to see Jordan at the top of the list is always amazing, and getting to work with him, and the statement that makes us about our game: the best of all time. It really speaks volumes to what we're trying to do from a marketing perspective but then also for what this game's implications will become.

We've got the Jordan challenges. They're they're back, but they're bigger. Better. There's been plenty of discussion about all of them, and there's one set be extremely emotional and one that I'm interested in going back to and reliving is Kobe. It's the first time that they'll play one another. It's going be fun. I'm an avid MyTeam player so I was very excited new contracts and an online multiplayer co-op that triples threat.
If you want to learn more about NBA 2K23 MT, please visit www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k23-Mt.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds